Thursday, March 29, 2007

Catan Glory

Yes, it's true.


I will actually post about winning Catan. I am that guy.


I won Catan. I was the dark horse.::neigh:: It was a good game, though a trifle long. And next game, I think I will get beth to host, as my current instability of computerness is not something we should bet on. I mean, we can, but only if the winner has to buy me a new comp.

Anyhow, I was thinking about getting a new template and facelift
for this, but then I realized that I wouldn't know what to do with the
stuff I have built into this one. It would require lots of work, and
calling Jason and Crystal at odd hours to figure it out. So instead I
put up a new description quote thing. Maybe it will inspire me to new,
dizzying heights.

Or maybe not.

6 comments:

Sampson said...

For those of you who don't know, this is much like Andy's current computer.

Crystal said...

i too have been thinking about a layout change for the past few days. Perhaps its just time for a 'spring cleaning'

Sampson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sampson said...

your face is spring cleaning.

Delia Carolina said...

Hey... that site was cool... I found the laptop by dad had before he passed away in 89...

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/
computer.asp?c=917&st=1

Sampson said...

now it's gone Andy gone, your trophy's gone.

Gone Andy gone, your trophy's gone

away.