Sunday, October 14, 2007

New house!

Hey, a short update to show pics of the house we're moving to in Tallahassee. Yeah, we decided to move back and find work there - there is NOTHING here. So we went this weekend and looked at houses. And played a really cool game called Citadels. I will totally buy it at some time, cause it was alot of fun. Kinda like Catan, kinda like roll playing, very fun. The house we picked is a bit outside of town (Shoreline Dr) but not bad. 5 minutes from Jerris and Emmy's place, 14 from Paul's, 7 from downtown, probably 20 to AMC. It's a 3/2, kinda small, a jacuzzi tub in the main bath, and the best backyard ever. Here are some pics. If I can make it work...

PHOTOS:



This one's from the front.


First View of the back yard.

The following are a 360 view from the center of the backyard.






















The Pond (Campbell Pond) aka The Backyard







The front door again, one last time:



___________

So, I hope you enjoyed this little photo tour of the new place. You had better, since it took me like an hour to do it. I know, I know, Crystak can do it in half the time. I do not have her blog skills yet. Probably never will. Ah well. Hoe everything is going well for everyone.

4 comments:

Sampson said...

yay pictures! you are more talented than me!

Crystal said...

Bow down to my skills! Okay no really, yous still better than Sampson who refuses to post any pics any where. The lake looks sweet as hell and a jacuzzi! Lucky man.

[v][b] said...

Yay for BBQ's and campin out in the backyard! Can't wait to visit! :o)

Crystal said...

Oi! You alive? Update?