Tuesday, May 27, 2008

stuff

Memorial Day weekend. Busy.

Family came to town, we went to visit the 'rents for the weekend. We had a low-country boil, had a fish fry, ate shrimp... way too much seafood for this guy. My little nephew is great though. 2 years old, walks, talks, soaks up words like a sponge. So I had to be really careful what words I said around him.

My goal for the next 3 weeks is to go on an all out blitz. It's some job or another for me. I'll start by bombarding town with resumes at all of the lawyers' offices. Once that's done, I'll be sending resumes to any place that might possibly have a use for me. The real difference between this new strategy and my old one is now I am willing to get any job, whether or not it is a legal job. The money - it's time to get it.

So, we'll see.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We are all rooting for you here Buster. You can do it!